TO PURCHASE TICKETS: Please click on the showtime under the date you wish to attend.
- All events are 21+
- Tickets are General Admission. In the event that a show is sold out, we may send an e-mail to the address used to purchase tickets so that assigned seating may be arranged to ensure your party is able to sit together.
- Please arrive NO LATER than 15 minutes before show start time.
- If you arrive less than 15 minutes before show start time, we cannot promise that your party will be seated together.
- If you do not arrive by 15 minutes after show start time, your tickets may expire and we cannot guarantee that your seats will still be available.
- There is NO item minimum for attending shows, however we do offer a full bar selection, mocktails and other non-alcoholic options, as well a a rotating selection of snacks.
Planet of the Tapes specializes in table service, with a convenient silent ordering system. Instead of leaving your table to get in line at a busy bar, just fill out a ticket with your drink order and a server will promptly and quietly bring your drinks to the table. We're a small room, and we're not overcrowded. You'll be no more than 25 feet away from your favorite performer.
And just like that, we are back. Your favorite weekly board game meet up!
FAQ: So what kind of games do you play? Like Monopoly and stuff?
While we respect classic or family games, and keep quite a few in our regular rotation (Pit, Telestrations, Set) most of the games we play are more modern ones like Just One, Codenames, and Klask. Don’t be intimidated if you’re not familiar with our games! There is bound to be one that you like. Additionally, we have friendly and patient hosts who will help you select a game, set it up, and explain the rules. Do I need to bring games?
No! But if you have a game you want to play, bring it. We bring about 75 different games each time with some rotation week to week. If you’d like to bring your own games to share, that’d be awesome. Or, if you have something you specifically would like brought, just leave a comment below. If we don’t have it, we’ll do our best to get it! Is there an entry fee?
There is no entry fee. Do plan to be a good patron for the bar by making some sort of purchase - whether it be a drink or just a snack. And, of course, tip your bartender! Is it 21+?
While Games on Tap has no specific age policies, it’s up to the individual bars and breweries to set their policy on minors. Do I need to get there right when it starts or stay til it ends?
No! Arrive at any time, take a break to get food, and leave when it works for you. We don’t schedule games at particular times, so whenever you get there we’ll get you going with something. Is it ok to eat cereal dry? Even if it's in a bowl with a spoon?
ABSOLUTELY! We here at games do not discriminate against dry cereal eaters, and while some are having difficulty coming around to the idea, rest assured you don't need to feel ashamed about your un-soggy cereal preference while you're with us.