Out of Omaha Nebraska, after spending time in Chicago and Los Angeles, Zach Peterson is consistently touring around the country working at clubs, theaters and festivals year round. Minneapolis' CityPages called him "one of the nicest and funniest performers around, with a sense of humor and style that is perfect for fans of everyone from Mary Mack to Tom Papa." Zach has made a name for himself around the country for being "an affable oddball" with razor sharp jokes. Many of these jokes can be heard on his debut record "Midwestern Jokes of The Americas" which debuted in the top five of the comedy charts on Itunes in 2018. Zach has worked with comics like Matt Braunger, Joe DeRosa, Kyle Kinane and has been selected for countless festivals including the prestigious Laughing Skull Comedy Festival, The Limestone Comedy Festival, 10,000 Laughs and The High Plains Comedy Festival among others. When in Omaha Zach runs the wildly popular Omaha chapter of Don't Tell Comedy and The Broken Magic Comedy collective.
Casey Crawford is an absurdist comedian who tells short jokes loosely based on his dumb life. From growing up poor in rural South Dakota, to struggling in New York City, to his current life in New England and his weird marriage, Crawford essentially narrates his underdog life through one-liners. Crawford is a joke Jedi. His unique perspective put into terse, well-crafted one-liners mixes traditionalism with absurdism and makes him a favorite of people who "Just want to hear some goddamned jokes at a barâ€ (guy at my last show, 2020). Casey was a new face at Montrealâ€™s Just for Laughs in 2016. He made his television debut on Jimmy Kimmel Live in 2017 and he regularly performs at the Comedy Studio in Boston MA. Look for his record, Dumb shit, out in 2022.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS: Please click on the showtime under the date you wish to attend.
- All events are 21+
- Tickets are General Admission. In the event that a show is sold out, we may send an e-mail to the address used to purchase tickets so that assigned seating may be arranged to ensure your party is able to sit together.
- Please arrive NO LATER than 15 minutes before show start time.
- If you arrive less than 15 minutes before show start time, we cannot promise that your party will be seated together.
- If you do not arrive by 15 minutes after show start time, your tickets may expire and we cannot guarantee that your seats will still be available.
- There is NO item minimum for attending shows, however we do offer a full bar selection, mocktails and other non-alcoholic options, as well a a rotating selection of snacks.
Planet of the Tapes specializes in table service, with a convenient silent ordering system. Instead of leaving your table to get in line at a busy bar, just fill out a ticket with your drink order and a server will promptly and quietly bring your drinks to the table. We're a small room, and we're not overcrowded. You'll be no more than 25 feet away from your favorite performer.