Ariel Elias is a comedian living in New York City. Growing up, this Kentucky Jew made everyone laugh at her bat mitzvah, and the rest is history. Today, her comedy is a fun
mesh of unique, personal stories mixed with witty and wry observations. Described as “a sly young comic from Kentucky” by the New York Times, Ariel has also
been featured in Rolling Stone, the Washington Post, and on Good Morning America. As a traveling stand up comedian, she has performed on the set of the
Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and was named a “New Face” at the 2021 Just For Laughs Comedy Festival.
After catching Jimmy Kimmel’s attention with a viral stand up clip that displayed her cool, calm, and hilarious composure, he invited Ariel to make her late night television debut on Jimmy Kimmel Live! In the same week she also appeared for an interview on the daytime talk show, Sherri.
When not performing or writing, she’s probably petting a dog or struggling through a puzzle.
Featuring Grant Volkmar
TO PURCHASE TICKETS: Please click on the showtime under the date you wish to attend.
- All events are 21+
- Tickets are General Admission. In the event that a show is sold out, we may send an e-mail to the address used to purchase tickets so that assigned seating may be arranged to ensure your party is able to sit together.
- Please arrive NO LATER than 15 minutes before show start time.
- If you arrive less than 15 minutes before show start time, we cannot promise that your party will be seated together.
- If you do not arrive by 15 minutes after show start time, your tickets may expire and we cannot guarantee that your seats will still be available.
- There is NO item minimum for attending shows, however we do offer a full bar selection, mocktails and other non-alcoholic options, as well a a rotating selection of snacks.
Planet of the Tapes specializes in table service, with a convenient silent ordering system. Instead of leaving your table to get in line at a busy bar, just fill out a ticket with your drink order and a server will promptly and quietly bring your drinks to the table. We're a small room, and we're not overcrowded. You'll be no more than 25 feet away from your favorite performer.