Ryan Singer is a comic's comic who electrifies mainstream audiences with material that is both uncompromising and unpretentious. He's been seen on IFC, ScFy and has released 4 full-length comedy albums, FREE LOVE (2018), IMMORTAL FOR NOW (2015), COMEDY WONDER TOWN (2012) and HOW TO GET HIGH WITHOUT DRUGS (2010), 3 of which were chosen as Top Comedy Album of the Year. He is the creator and host of the popular ME & PARANORMAL YOU, the twice-weekly mindcast (podcast) in which he has in-depth interviews with paranormal investigators, experiencers and members of secret societies. Selected by LA Weekly as one of "10 LA Comics to Watch", mentioned in NY Magazine as a "Comic to Watch," was one of 4 finalists in the original CMT's Next Big Comic Contest, is a frequent guest on the WTF Podcast w/Marc Maron and the Bob & Tom Show, and his joke "United Snacks of America" has nearly 11 million listens on Pandora.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS: Please click on the showtime under the date you wish to attend.
- All events are 21+ unless otherwise noted.
- Tickets are General Admission. In the event that a show is sold out, we may send an e-mail to the address used to purchase tickets so that assigned seating may be arranged to ensure your party is able to sit together.
- Please arrive NO LATER than 15 minutes before show start time.
- If you arrive less than 15 minutes before show start time, we cannot promise that your party will be seated together.
- If you do not arrive by 15 minutes after show start time, your tickets may expire and we cannot guarantee that your seats will still be available.
- There is NO item minimum for attending shows, however we do offer a full bar selection, mocktails and other non-alcoholic options, as well a a rotating selection of snacks and charcuterie boards
Planet of the Tapes specializes in table service, with a convenient silent ordering system. Instead of leaving your table to get in line at a busy bar, just fill out a ticket with your drink order and a server will promptly and quietly bring your drinks to the table. We're a small room, and we're not overcrowded. You'll be no more than 25 feet away from your favorite performer.