TO PURCHASE TICKETS: Please click on the showtime under the date you wish to attend.
- All events are 21+ unless otherwise noted.
- Tickets are General Admission. In the event that a show is sold out, we may send an e-mail to the address used to purchase tickets so that assigned seating may be arranged to ensure your party is able to sit together.
- Please arrive NO LATER than 15 minutes before show start time.
- If you arrive less than 15 minutes before show start time, we cannot promise that your party will be seated together.
- If you do not arrive by 15 minutes after show start time, your tickets may expire and we cannot guarantee that your seats will still be available.
- There is NO item minimum for attending shows, however we do offer a full bar selection, mocktails and other non-alcoholic options, as well a a rotating selection of snacks and charcuterie boards
Planet of the Tapes specializes in table service, with a convenient silent ordering system. Instead of leaving your table to get in line at a busy bar, just fill out a ticket with your drink order and a server will promptly and quietly bring your drinks to the table. We're a small room, and we're not overcrowded. You'll be no more than 25 feet away from your favorite performer.
Dante Powell is a comedian from Bernice, Louisiana. Dante currently lives and performs out of Des Moines, IA and travels the country working comedy clubs, theaters, and festivals. His debut comedy album "The Squirrels Get Fat" was produced by Grammy Award winning Stand Up! Records and is available on any platform you use to purchase albums.
Dante runs the gamut from opening for major acts like Godfrey, Gary Gulman, Rory Scovel, Mike Epps, Chris Porter, and Pauly Shore to headlining club weekends (Comedy Corner Underground, Blue Room Comedy Club, Penguins Comedy Club) and one off shows.
Dante brings a unique perspective founded on his life experience to story-telling and joke writing. His comedy is incredibly clever and takes on everything from the common to the mundane in a way that draws in audiences from all walks of life and allows them to connect with him.
Jamie Shriner is a Chicago-based musical comedian. She uses her vocal stylings and blunt point of view to comment on how she experiences the world around her.
Shriner recently closed her breakout hit Wife Material (Prop Thtr), which earned praise for its unique voice and all-new music. She is known regionally for her tongue-in-cheek humor partnered with masterful singing technique.