TO PURCHASE TICKETS: Please click on the showtime under the date you wish to attend.
- All events are 21+ unless otherwise noted.
- Tickets are General Admission. In the event that a show is sold out, we may send an e-mail to the address used to purchase tickets so that assigned seating may be arranged to ensure your party is able to sit together.
- Please arrive NO LATER than 15 minutes before show start time.
- If you arrive less than 15 minutes before show start time, we cannot promise that your party will be seated together.
- If you do not arrive by 15 minutes after show start time, your tickets may expire and we cannot guarantee that your seats will still be available.
- There is NO item minimum for attending shows, however we do offer a full bar selection, mocktails and other non-alcoholic options, as well a a rotating selection of snacks and charcuterie boards
Originating from the Midwest, Kelly was named Cincinnati’s Best Comedian by Citybeat in 2020.
She has been a finalist on CMT's Next Big Comic, and tours clubs and colleges throughout the country. Her jokes have been featured on Pandora and Sirius XM, and in a segment for NPR. She filmed her comedy special, I Made You This, for DryBar Comedy in November 2020.
Kelly has performed at the prestigious Limestone Comedy Festival, San Francisco Sketchfest, Laughing Skull Comedy Festival, Gilda’s Laughfest and The Lucille Ball Comedy Festival. She headlined the 2019 Super Dope Comedy Festival.
Kelly toured with The Nobodies of Comedy, a national theatre tour of comedians you should know. She was at Gilda’s Laugh Fest in 2019 as part of the selected “Best of The Midwest” showcase.
Kelly is also a featured emcee and storyteller. She has emceed for the Cincinnati Reds and has twice been a storyteller for USA Today’s Storyteller Project Kelly spoke at the Ohio Women’s March and was the keynote speaker for Empower Her, a women empowerment event at Cleveland State University.
Kelly's writing has been published for Bust Magazine. In 2016 she wrote, produced and directed a parody play called "Reservoir Dames". This all-female adaptation of "Reservoir Dogs" sold out and gained national attention. Her original play “Bloody Mary” (a horror comedy) debuted at the Know Theatre in 2020. She recently partnered with Gorilla Cinema and Pan American Airlines and wrote a script for an immersive 1960s pop up cocktail experience that is traveling the country.
Planet of the Tapes specializes in table service, with a convenient silent ordering system. Instead of leaving your table to get in line at a busy bar, just fill out a ticket with your drink order and a server will promptly and quietly bring your drinks to the table. We're a small room, and we're not overcrowded. You'll be no more than 25 feet away from your favorite performer.