Fri, Apr 14, 2023
Sat, Apr 15, 2023
TO PURCHASE TICKETS: Please click on the showtime under the date you wish to attend.
- All events are 21+
- Tickets are General Admission. In the event that a show is sold out, we may send an e-mail to the address used to purchase tickets so that assigned seating may be arranged to ensure your party is able to sit together.
- Please arrive NO LATER than 15 minutes before show start time.
- If you arrive less than 15 minutes before show start time, we cannot promise that your party will be seated together.
- If you do not arrive by 15 minutes after show start time, your tickets may expire and we cannot guarantee that your seats will still be available.
- There is NO item minimum for attending shows, however we do offer a full bar selection, mocktails and other non-alcoholic options, as well a a rotating selection of snacks.
Planet of the Tapes specializes in table service, with a convenient silent ordering system. Instead of leaving your table to get in line at a busy bar, just fill out a ticket with your drink order and a server will promptly and quietly bring your drinks to the table. We're a small room, and we're not overcrowded. You'll be no more than 25 feet away from your favorite performer.
Paige Weldon is a comedian, writer and actor based in LA. You may know her stand-up from appearances on The Late Late Show with James Corden, Comedy Central Stand-Up Featuring, or her albums Girlfriend at the Time and Uncomfortable at Best from AST Records. As an actor, she can be seen recurring on the Paramount Network’s TV reboot of Heathers, Comedy Central’s Corporate, and various commercials for which she fit the role of “woman in glasses”. She also wrote an episode for Corporate’s third season called “The Importance of Talking Sh*t by Oscar Wilde”.