Fri, Apr 28, 2023
Sat, Apr 29, 2023
TO PURCHASE TICKETS: Please click on the showtime under the date you wish to attend.
- All events are 21+
- Tickets are General Admission. In the event that a show is sold out, we may send an e-mail to the address used to purchase tickets so that assigned seating may be arranged to ensure your party is able to sit together.
- Please arrive NO LATER than 15 minutes before show start time.
- If you arrive less than 15 minutes before show start time, we cannot promise that your party will be seated together.
- If you do not arrive by 15 minutes after show start time, your tickets may expire and we cannot guarantee that your seats will still be available.
- There is NO item minimum for attending shows, however we do offer a full bar selection, mocktails and other non-alcoholic options, as well a a rotating selection of snacks.
Planet of the Tapes specializes in table service, with a convenient silent ordering system. Instead of leaving your table to get in line at a busy bar, just fill out a ticket with your drink order and a server will promptly and quietly bring your drinks to the table. We're a small room, and we're not overcrowded. You'll be no more than 25 feet away from your favorite performer.
Anthony DeVito performs a one person show about finding out a family secret. Weaved throughout is a conversation about childhood, Italian masculinity and gender norms. Come see an evening of vulnerable storytelling from one of NYC’s most moderately successful stand up comedians.
Originally from New Jersey, Anthony DeVito is a NYC based comedian. He's appeared on CBS The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Comedy Central Stand Up Presents: Anthony DeVito, Comedy Central's Adam Devine's House Party, and was one of the “New Faces” at the 2012 Montreal Just for Laughs Festival. In addition to stand-up, he's been featured on "This American Life," was a writer on Netflix's The Break with Michelle Wolf, and wrote for the 2018 White House Correspondents Dinner. He's also 5'6."