Monica Nevi is a native of Washington State, having grown up about 20 minutes south of Seattle, in the glory of Renton, Washington. A collegiate basketball player, after injuries ended her career she decided to move forward with the other thing people love for women to do and pursue her strong interest in stand-up comedy. Years later, Monica is an internationally touring standup comedian, performing in festivals, clubs and colleges all over. She created, produced and hosts the documentary series called ‘80 For 80.’ She has been seen on FOX’s Laughs TV Show as well as in sketches on ESPN’s Sports Center. Monica’s debut standup album Mostly Finger Guns was #1 on the comedy charts followed a month later by her #1 comedic guided meditation album Chill. You can also find her weekly podcast “Dumb Pitches” on the Helium Podcast Network.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS: Please click on the showtime under the date you wish to attend.
- All events are 21+ unless otherwise noted.
- Tickets are General Admission. In the event that a show is sold out, we may send an e-mail to the address used to purchase tickets so that assigned seating may be arranged to ensure your party is able to sit together.
- Please arrive NO LATER than 15 minutes before show start time.
- If you arrive less than 15 minutes before show start time, we cannot promise that your party will be seated together.
- If you do not arrive by 15 minutes after show start time, your tickets may expire and we cannot guarantee that your seats will still be available.
- There is NO item minimum for attending shows, however we do offer a full bar selection, mocktails and other non-alcoholic options, as well a a rotating selection of snacks and charcuterie boards
Planet of the Tapes specializes in table service, with a convenient silent ordering system. Instead of leaving your table to get in line at a busy bar, just fill out a ticket with your drink order and a server will promptly and quietly bring your drinks to the table. We're a small room, and we're not overcrowded. You'll be no more than 25 feet away from your favorite performer.