Kate Willett is a comedian, actress, and writer whose raunchy feminist storytelling is both smart and relatable. She’s the author of the Audible Original “Dirtbag Anthropology.” She just made her network debut on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and she has a 15 minute special on Netflix’s “Comedy Lineup.” She’s the cohost of the political comedy podcast Reply Guys.
She’s been a correspondent for the JIM JEFFERIES SHOW at Politicon and a featured comic on Viceland’s FLOPHOUSE. Her appearance on Comedy Central’s THIS IS NOT HAPPENING was on Splitsider’s list of “Best Late Night Standup Sets.” In the past, she toured with Margaret Cho nationally and internationally and has featured with comedians like Kyle Kinane, Maria Bamford, and Greg Behrendt.
She has appeared in the Just for Laughs Montreal Comedy Festival, Limestone Comedy Festival, Laughing Skull Festival, Big Sky Festival, Bridgetown Comedy Festival, San Francisco Sketchfest and High Plains. Podcast appearances include Doug Loves Movies, Bad Faith, Basic Witches, The Bullseye, Jordan Jesse Go! and Risk!
TO PURCHASE TICKETS: Please click on the showtime under the date you wish to attend.
- All events are 21+ unless otherwise noted.
- Tickets are General Admission. In the event that a show is sold out, we may send an e-mail to the address used to purchase tickets so that assigned seating may be arranged to ensure your party is able to sit together.
- Please arrive NO LATER than 15 minutes before show start time.
- If you arrive less than 15 minutes before show start time, we cannot promise that your party will be seated together.
- If you do not arrive by 15 minutes after show start time, your tickets may expire and we cannot guarantee that your seats will still be available.
- There is NO item minimum for attending shows, however we do offer a full bar selection, mocktails and other non-alcoholic options, as well a a rotating selection of snacks and charcuterie boards
Planet of the Tapes specializes in table service, with a convenient silent ordering system. Instead of leaving your table to get in line at a busy bar, just fill out a ticket with your drink order and a server will promptly and quietly bring your drinks to the table. We're a small room, and we're not overcrowded. You'll be no more than 25 feet away from your favorite performer.